yellow and grey

Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Dress - 3 Ways

I love it when I stumble upon a piece of clothing that can be worn multiple ways and is at a great price!  With polka dots being a popular trend this year, I created 3 different looks with one dress from ShopRuche.com.  I hope this helps you find a little inspiration with your Fall shopping.  


Inspiration


Polka Dot Dress - $42

Outfit #1 - "Stand Alone"
As with all dresses, you can wear this one all by itself and layer some great jewelry with it.  I chose to add a fur vest (also a hot trend) and a multi - colored snake embossed belt for a little texture and interest.  


Stand Alone





Outfit #2 - "Easy Does It"
The fur vest may be a little out of your comfort zone so with this look, I chose a basic navy cardigan that plays nicely with the dot.  This is the safest combination out there.  I love to see a little pop of color, so grab your turquoise (the basics of jewelry) and add another hue to this blue.

Easy Does It




Outfit #3 - "Unexpected"
This is also a safe color combination, but by adding the leopard belt you are bringing not only an unexpected pop of pattern, but texture as well.  Think outside the box and bring in some outside elements to create a new look with any dress or outfit in your own wardrobe.


Unexpected




Which one is your favorite?  


Happy Shopping!