yellow and grey

Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Reason to Love Target

I don't think I have ever met a person that dislikes Target.  Even my designer clad Dallas friends can walk through the door and drop $200 in less than an hour.  I recently heard one of my girlfriends claim that there is a $100 entry fee just to walk in the door!  So true!
One of the many things I love about Target is that they collaborate with designers to create affordable clothing, accessories, and home decor for the main stream peeps like myself.  Well my friends, tomorrow Missoni launches in Target stores across the nation.  I am so EXCITED!!
So you're asking me, "who is Missoni and why should I care"?  Missoni is an Italian fashion house founded in 1953.  They are known for using a multitude of patterns and colors in stripes, geometrics, and abstract florals.  And of course, they are VERY expensive.  Here are a few of the collection pieces from Neiman Marcus.



Knit dress - $695


Scarf - $175


Geometric sweater - $995

Here are a few of my favorite items/looks from the Target collection.













I strongly recommend that you break up some of the outfits above and make a statement with one piece.  Regardless, there are some fantastic items!  Hope you find something that works for you.  

Happy Shopping!