yellow and grey

Friday, September 2, 2011

My New Love Affair

I have a new boyfriend and his name is Vince Camuto.  I met him last month browsing through the shoe department at Macy's.  With NO intentions of buying anything, I bumped into these beautiful nude patent leather peep toes with a heel height perfect for a mommy of two small children and at an affordable (at least to me) price.

Nude Peep Toe - $89

You're thinking, "what is the big deal"?  Well if you haven't noticed or been shoe shopping lately, the heel heights out there are ridiculous - I mean Lady Gaga ridiculous.  I spend most of my days with my girls in flats and casual clothing, but on occasion I do get out and like to dress up.  Whether it be a date night with my husband or a girls' night out, I like to throw on a pair of heels with jeans and sass it up a bit.  That being said, I also don't want to break my neck trying to get around in 4" stilettos.

So you can see now why I'm tickled pink (or nude), right?  Finding a brand or a designer out there that wants you to look cute AND be practical at the same time is like hitting the jack pot!  So thank you, Vince Camuto, whoever you are, for being my new BF.  I can't wait until we meet again.

Check out a few of my favorite pieces from his Fall Collection.


Leopard Peep Toe - $89




Riding Boot - $210



Tie Neck Blouse in "Spice" - $69



Silk Military Shirt - $79


Leopard Cluth - $128



Studded Cuff Tie Neck Blouse - $99

Colorblock Maryjane - $118 (these are a little tall)


Happy Shopping!

Oh and P.S.  He carries a plus size line too and it is awesome.  Check it out!