yellow and grey

Monday, January 16, 2012

"The List" Part 1: The New Neutral

One of my favorite retailers who also happens to be out of my price range, is Neiman Marcus. Each season they educate the fashionistas of the world with their "LIST' of top trends.  Last year I blogged about each one of them here.  

This year, I am going to post one trend at a time so it doesn't take me six months to get this incredibly vital information to you.

Trend # 1 - The New Neutral: YELLOW




So this surprises me a little.  I figured that the fashion gods would be moving on from this color since it has been out there for awhile now.  I do love yellow and did a post about the color a few months ago.


But as a leader and an advisor to all things trend appropriate, I must obey the laws of fashion and give you my affordable picks for yellow colored clothing and accessories (again).














A Hint of Yellow

























Stay tuned for the "new" color trend - PINKS.

Happy Shopping!