yellow and grey

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Finally Here!

Welcome to Closets & Couture!  
Closets & Couture was founded so that every woman could have the opportunity to benefit from the "What Not to Wear" experience but without the public embarrassment.  Closets & Couture will show our clients that being fashionable is not meant only for those women with "perfect" bodies and unlimited spending accounts.
Regardless of size, budget, age, or job description, I believe every woman deserves to look and feel her best.  It is my goal is to help you grow your inner confidence by showing your outer style no matter the situation.
Closets & Couture is here to help "Style your Wardrobe" by making the most of what you already own as well as encouraging you to retire pieces which are past their prime.  I will help you find clothing appropriate for your body type as well as create a variety of new figure flattering outfits by mixing and matching your current wardrobe pieces and accessories.  I will teach you how to maximize your wardrobe without breaking your budget.
The Closets & Couture blog will be a realistic look into fashion's "What's Hot and What's Not" for those of us who live in the real world.  Let's face it, runway looks are not always real way looks.  And just because something is trendy doesn't mean it is right for you.
Closets & Couture serves the Greater Nashville area and for more information please email or call for an appointment.  
For a limited time only, please ask about our FREE initial 30 Minute Wardrobe Consultation.


4 comments:

  1. Blog looks so good. I am so proud of you and looking forward to you coming to my closet! Loved your fall trends presentation tonight! Makes me want to go shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Thrilled to have another blogger in the Nashville area!! I'm absolutely honored to be on your list of inspiring fashion bloggers - thank you so much! I'll support Closets & Couture in any way I can. Congrats on starting your blog!

    -Sarah
    http://www.pencilskirtsandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an e-mail address or phone number for you someplace that I'm overlooking? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - email me at closetsandcouture@yahoo.com and we can exchange information.

    ReplyDelete